When I was still a child, I could not cook complex dishes yet, so to start me with cooking my mother taught me how to cook Corned Beef in Pork & Beans since this was one of my favorite food.
It’s easy that even I, when I was still in elementary could cook it.
You can try it by following the recipe below.
- 1 – 150g PureFoods Corned Beef
- 1 – 230g Hunt’s Pork & Beans
- 1 bulb Red Onion
- 2 cloves Garlic
- Small amount of oil
- Chop onion and garlic to small pieces
- Heat the oil in a pan.
- Saute the chopped red onion and crushed garlic.
- Add the Corned Beef. Stir and fry until almost dry.
- Add the Pork & Beans. Stir until everythings hot.
Best served with rice.
Serves 2-3 persons.
This is not a paid post. I’ve tried using other brands but the combination of the two brands creates the best taste I’ve tried so far.