Patio Vera, Marikina
Patio Vera Details
Good food, good friends, homey ambience is equal to one happy night.
That’s what I love about Patio Vera. When we entered inside the restaurant it had this homey feeling where you will be able to sit back and relax.
The place was also conducive for happy conversations.
The food was also good.
I made the mistake of eating too much lunch, so when I came to Patio Vera I wasn’t hungry. But their appetizers did its job to restart my appetite.
Their Seafood Pasta and Gambas al Ajillo was good.
Seafood Pasta (P295)
Gambas al Ajillo (P265)
If you want to try a restaurant with good food and great ambience try Patio Vera.
Thanks Patio Vera for a wonderful night!
(Left to Right) Dennis Ravanzo, Laiza Limpin and Christine Fernandez
Location 70 Gen. F. Santos St., Brgy. Calumpang, Marikina City
(02) 239-0615; 0915-339-9972; 0926-306-5313
Tuesday to Thursday 5pm to 11am
Friday to Saturday 5pm to 1am
Sunday 11am to 11pm
Monday Closed (open for reservations)
- Dinamita (P205)
- Seafood Pasta (P295)
- Marikina Angulas (P245)
- Vera Salad (P205)
- Sinigang na Hpon sa Sampalok con Lechon (P365)
- Salmon Head Sinigang sa Miso (P345)
- Steak ala Pobre (P495)
- Steak and Prawns (P535)
- Menudo de Meya (P295)
- Everlasting (P275)
- Paella de Mariscos (P495)
How to get there
- From EDSA Cubao ride the LRT2 (12 Pesos) going to Santolan Station or ride a jeep (10 pesos)/FX (20 pesos) in Aurora going to Antipolo or Cogeo. Go down at the LRT2 Santolan station.
- Walk across Marcos Highway using the footbridge near the entrance of the station.
- The establishment at the end of the footbridge has a small path going to Marikina.
- Ride a tricycle. Say that you are going to Patio Verde. Fare is 15 Pesos for 2 persons. Tricycles are available 24 hours.
For Private Vehicles
Click the image for a larger map
If you want to see a dynamic map of the area click here.
There is a parking lot nearby exclusive for Patio Vera’s customers.
- If you plan to dine on weekends (Friday to Sunday) better to have a reservation.
- Patio Vera has WiFi. Ask for the password to access it.
- Patio Vera is also available for Catering and Functions.
- If it is your first time to go to Patio Vera, do not be disturbed that you are going through a residential area. Patio Vera is located in a residential area in Marikina and I think that’s one of the reasons why they have this homey ambience.
- Like them on Facebook at facebook.com/pages/Patio-VERA-Restobar/168310853217175