This was one of my staple foods when I was still in elementary to college. Being an easy to cook recipe with the ingredients not easily spoiled this also became one of my favorite food to cook during hiking trips.
- A small amount of cooking oil
- 1 bulb Red Onion
- 2 cloves Garlic
- 1 can 150 grams Purefoods Corned Beef
- 1 can 230 grams Hunt’s Pork & Beans
- Chop the Red Onion and crush the Garlic cloves.
- Heat the oil in a pan.
- Saute the crushed Garlic cloves and Red Onion until light brown.
- Add the Corned Beef then stir and fry until it is almost dry.
- Add the Pork & Beans. Stir until all ingredients are hot.
- Best serve hot. Serves 2 people.
|P0.00||– Small amount of Oil*|
|P0.00||– 1 bulb of Red Onion*|
|P0.00||– 2 cloves of Garlic*|
|P46.75||– 150g Purefoods Corned Beef|
|P22.75||– 230g Hunt’s Pork & Beans|
* Ingredients that were available inside the house thus it was free.
Preparation Time: 10 minutes
Preparation Difficulty: Easy
Disclaimer: This is not a paid post. I’ve tried using other brand combinations but the two mentioned brands above are the best combination that I have tasted with this recipe.